Monday, April 11, 2011

Episode 1: The Wedding

Photobucket
Ready for the lowdown?

I was sleep deprived to begin with. I had to get as much homework and other nasty stuff done and out of the way so I could take the week off. When NaTasha's wedding came around, I was running on about 6 hours of sleep from the past 3 days.

Cami lives in Lehi, so we drove down there to spend the night, in hopes to save on sleep. But put Tasha, Brittni and me in a room by ourselves... ya, no sleep. We are a trifecta of BFFs. We've been close since high school, which wasn't that long ago. Well, it was almost three years ago. (We're getting so old!) Point is-- we are awesome and I'm so lucky to have those lovely ladies in my life. They are so awesome.

Photobucket
(Us at the Bridal Shower)

We finally stopped giggling at about 2 a.m. And then we woke up three hours later, cheerful and bright-eyed as could be. Tasha's ceremony was at 8 a.m., and it was a beautiful morning. Brittni, Cami and I couldn't go inside the temple, so we helped with all the kids.

Later that night was the reception. Her colors were red, orange and yellow. She enlisted 8 friends to make centerpieces, so each one was unique and different, but somehow they all worked together in a crazy, funky, cute way.

This was mine:

Started like this--
Photobucket
Ended like this--
Photobucket

The open house was awesome, but my feet did get tired from the awesome shoes and the awesome dress did get uncomfortable. That's just how it goes. Weddings are hard work!

Photobucket
Modest is hottest!

Next time: I go to Mexico!

-Meg

No comments: