Thursday, April 14, 2011

Episode 2: Mexico and cruising!

Photobucket

That, my friends, is the flag of Mexico.

Photobucket

Adriana--my sister

Photobucket
Lindsey, my sister; Austin, my cousin; Adriana, my other sister. Going to our canopy adventure.

Photobucket
Outside: the sea. Inside: a nice elevator. (My mom and aunt.)
Photobucket
See that skin of mine? Burnt to a crisp. Even Lindsey, the tan one, got scathed by the wonderful hot rays of the star that our plant orbits around.

Photobucket
This is the store of Alejandro, one of the nicest men I've ever met. I practiced my Spanish by speaking to him while buying my bag and vanilla. My mom is super great at not only speaking Spanish, but bargaining and bartering! We were afraid to go to the flea market without her!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Watermelon pie! (Sorbert and chocolate chips.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
We are Dutch, sailing on Holland America. Suffice it to say... we ate twice our weight in sweets. Oh how I love a good sugar rush. Mmmm.

Photobucket
Hospitably--flowers and
Photobucket
...towel folding!
Photobucket
The sea!
Photobucket

And it was made possible by my wonderful parents!

More updates to come!

Photobucket
-Meg

No comments: