Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Last of Mexico

Today was the last days of classes. I came home, ate a kit kat, took a nap and decided to do some reliving of more exciting days. AKA, cruise to the Mexican Rivera.

Ironically, we never went to a beach in Mexico. Don't ask me how this worked out, it just didn't. But San Diego was ours for about a day, so we rendezvoused there.


Photobucket

We went to the temple, and it was so busy. But the day was beautiful.

Photobucket
I'm getting good at making outfits that are appropriate for both the beach and the temple... (it's a talent.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the beach, La Jolla especially. Once I figured out that it was "la hoy-ya" NOT "la jo-la."

Photobucket
My grandma broke her foot two weeks before the vacation. She was such a good sport as we wheeled her around everywhere! (We figured if you have to put your foot up somewhere, it might as well be on a cruise ship.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
(This pic is from Mexico. We are on a catamaran to Santa Maria Cove in Cabo San Lucas where we snorkeled. It was the closest we got to a beach.)
-M

No comments: