Sunday, April 17, 2011

ABCs of Me

Age:20
Bed Size: Single
Chore you hate: cleaning toilets, cooking
Dogs: black lab, pit bull mix.
Essential start of your day: food
Favorite Color: purple
Gold or silver: silver
Height: 5'3"
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano, and my voice. A wee bit of guitar
Job Title: assistant production manager
Kids: no
Live: Utah
Mom's Name: Diana
Nickname: Meg, Megs
Overnight hospital stays: I got my appendix taken out when I was 8
Pet Peeve: Small metal things, balloons, arrogant people.
Quote from a movie: "I can't seem to stop singing wherever I am. And what's worse, I can't seem to stop saying things - anything and everything I think and feel." Maria, The Sound of Music
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: two younger sisters
Time you wake up: if I don't take alternate measures-11:30 a.m.
Underwear: fruit of the loom?
Vegetables you dislike: lentils
What makes you run late: waking up late, or not remembering to leave time to scrape ice off my car.
X-rays you've had done: just on my teeth.
Yummy food you make: Ramen
Zoo animal: Penguins

No comments: