Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Adriana!

My littlest sister turned 14 yesterday, but she was a girls' camp, so we celebrated today.
She's a doll! I love her. She looks just like me, too.

Happy Birthday sis!
She's always surrounded by little ones. If she doesn't become a florist, I bet she'll be an elementary school teacher. She's just so good with children! She'll be a great mother for sure.



Princess coloring book. Fourteen is NOT too old to have a princess coloring book. She also got a pocket knife, a (new) guinea pig, and jewelry.
She's opening my gift. I gave her a cornucopia of surprise. Weird, I know. But she appreciated the randomness. I also gave her a cupcake from Sweet Tooth Fairy bakery.

After a nauseating train ride home and a humiliating experience at the post office (I was never taught how to send a package, okay?), it was so lovely to be home with my family. Scrap-booking, eating chocolate satin pie, and watching The Princess and the Frog ... so awesome! Tomorrow it's running with my madre, Eclipse (I just threw up a little in my mouth, but I'm trying to have a good attitude), and prom dress shopping! Homework is somehow going to be in there, fear not.

-M



1 comment:

Ana said...

when i saw the title of your post i had to do a double take! haha i'm glad you had fun :)