Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cliché Whining Blog Post


So I'm trying not to procrastinate. I'm really am. I did a lot of my project yesterday. But I just can't do my homework right now because I can't get on to WebCT to work on my online class. The U website isn't working. I am just a little okay with this.

I have plenty of other stuff to do, I just need to make myself do it. I was going to try and get done before work, but it looks like that won't be happening. I just need to come home and churn out the rest of this project. And let's hope that the U's website will be back up and running. I really should stop neglecting my online class.

I need a change of pace. I really do. I think next summer I'm going to go work at a boy scout camp. Like I'm dead serious. I'm going to do it. Scouting is in my family after all. My poor father has no sons to share his love of scouting. My dad's dad was a professional scout, no joke.

I just hate school right now. I hate work. I want to be with people. I want to be hugging and laughing and joking and having fun.

But I really do have so much to be thankful for. I'm a lucky girl. Sorry this post is so whiney, but I have to whine sometimes. I really have no right to complain. Sure my life is boring right now, but in the fall it will be so fun! Even later this week will be fun! I get to have my last date with Mr. Hill! And he has his farewell! That is both sad and happy. But it is exciting. And I need exciting.

Okay, now I have that out, I can get back to work. Loves!
-Megan

No comments: