Monday, March 21, 2011

This is Megan on breakup

Oh, and here comes Meg's hidden anger. I just want to punch a cactus or something. I couldn't tell you why, but I just do. Everything is frustrating to me at this moment.

I know that I am so impatient. I want my cruise to happen now. I want to get a letter now. I want school to be over now. I want Elder Hill to be home now.

Now
Now
Now

(wow, that's a weird word when you say it a lot.)

Speaking of Elder Hill, I found this:


So I bought this:

Photobucket

Old Spice Fiji = gold. Now my room smells like guy. Wonderful, considering my newfound, boring single status.

I don't know if Elder Hill even remembers me anymore, but he does send me letters... like one every month or so. Not good for my impatient demeanor, but better than nothing.

I think my frustration in myself will subside with time, and accomplishing all the homework I have to do during Spring Break. Did I mention I am on Spring Break? Because I am.


-Meg

2 comments:

Alexis said...

oh lovely i'm sorry

My friend Matthew would wear the Fiji smell. It'll always remind me of him.

I love you!

Yo said...

hey meg! thanks for following, believe it or not but i did follow you before you posted on my blog. anyway, i'm sorry you miss your missionary, but he'll be home so quick so live life. be happy. and don't waste time!