Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Black and Blue Beach Curl

Photobucket


Today I woke up and did my hair while I practiced for my oral exam. So I'm getting the beach wave down and working on my Spanish... I'm so ready for Mexico!

Every time it gets better. Thanks to {this} and {this} tutorials.
Photobucket

What is my deal with plaid? I put on this shirt today, and I really didn't realize how awful a decision that was. I look like a bruise. True, I do feel like a bruise... but that doesn't mean I have to look like one. And this reminds me why I am not a fashion blogger.

But the shirt is comfortable, and that's bueno. I don't know why I've been so obssesed with clothes and makeup and hair lately. Usually I don't care, or at least pretend not too. Right now I don't hide my vanity. Right now, people, I am so vain. I'm just going to come out and say it. I will get over it eventually.

I hope your nights are lovely!

-Meg


3 comments:

Alexis said...

You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don't you?


I love you muchly

And your hair is fantastic

I'm envious of your Mexico trip.

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

your hair looks so freaking beautiful! i've always wanted to be a redhead :)

Meg said...

Thanks, Ashley! It looks more red in this picture than it actually is, but I like to think I have a little bit of red in my locks!