Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shoes and school

I just need to talk about these shoes for a bit.

Reasons why these are miraculous--

1) I bought them online and yet they fit, were the right color and height.
2) They cost $30. The brand is MIA, and I didn't realize how expensive that brand could be until I was looking at other shoes from MIA. I got soooo lucky on the price.
3) They go with any outfit and I can dance in them.
4) My sisters love them and wear them too. (We share clothes, but sometimes they don't like my taste.)

I just wanted to express my gratitude for my gray shoes. I adore them.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also feel the need to say that I'm so excited to graduate! Next spring is the plan. Feast your eyes on my DARS report:
Photobucket

The dark green is what I've done. The light green is what I'm registered for in the fall, and the pink is what I still have left to do.

I also found my camera battery charger, finally. Now I can post pictures that are of respectable quality.

Over and out.


-Meg

P.S. Sorry I wrote about school. I know I promised I wouldn't. Sorry. I'll stop now.

No comments: