Friday, May 13, 2011

The blogger crash, my dog, and that one addicting game

I think my blog was left virtually unscathed from the blogger outage!

Years from now, we will reference the Blogger Crash of '11 with a shudder and a wince. We will never forget.

It was pretty awful. My life was boring without anything to stalk and read. And of course, no where to post my random thoughts about the world.

Photobucket
This is my dog, Puck. One day he will learn to behave.

You guys, have you ever played Pocket Frogs? I'm so obsessed. Please, please tell me I'm not the only one! If you haven't, well, I'm not going to explain it to you, because it sounds really dumb. You'll think I'm a weirdo. And I am a weirdo, but I don't want to give the world more evidence of that. If you have played Pocket Frogs, you will know that I am not crazy. I'm just cool. It's a really entertaining app.

-M

No comments: