Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chocolate Blueberry


I need to stop imagining how nice my life would be if I did not have to sleep. But I must fit a few hours in here or there. I would rather be busy than bored, but then there comes a point where hygiene, fitness, and personal relationships begin to fade away and I loose my grasp on them.

I am so glad fall break is at the end of this week...

I need this time to decompress and work on my crossword puzzle!

I don't want to type up the recipe. I just can't do it. It's 1:05 a.m. If you want it, leave a comment and I'll add it. (It's from my book so I have to type it up.)
Come to think of it, I haven't even tried a muffin yet, so I can't review it. You should just be glad I followed through. It was tough.



Sam and I went to Doughnut Falls this past weekend. It's a waterfall that goes through a rock. It's trippy. I had a lot of fun on that hike. The fall leaves were amazing; pictures would just be useless. You have to go there for yourself.
I went to bed at 2 a.m. that night and woke up to run a 5k.
I watched most of general conference and watched my beloved Utes get thrashed.

Well I love you all.

-Meg

No comments: