Friday, January 28, 2011

Going to the Zoo

Gosh, I haven't blogged in so long!

OK, it's really been just a week or so.
Photobucket
Last Saturday was a day at the zoo. Brian and I with Tasha and her fiancée. His name is Joe.
They're cute.
Photobucket
So are we.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It snowed.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Brian and I just love owls. They're just so wise and we like to think we're pretty wise ourselves.
Photobucket
Photobucket

When we (NaTasha and I) were in high school, we used "going to the zoo" as a euphemism for something else. Ya, we thought we were really cool.


School is getting so crazy. And that's OK. Work is going well, and it's never dull there. Thanks for sticking with me, all!

-Meg

1 comment:

Shay said...

You have a super cute blog here:-) I love the zoo and owls intrigue me!Ill definitely be stopping by again!