Thursday, February 3, 2011

This is getting freaky


Photobucket

This is a cool photo.

Today has been long and full of driving and dealing with jealous cars, elusive keys, and overbearing homework.

I hate it when inanimate objects try to ruin your life.

The biggest so called "inanimate object" that's trying to rule my life is this:
I think there is one in my basement. I can't prove it, but whenever it's dark I seriously can sense its evil presence. What is this thing? It's called a Weeping Angel. From the Wikipedia article about it--

The Weeping Angels are a fictional race of malevolent hunters from the Doctor Who television series, which have been featured in the Tenth Doctor episode, "Blink", and the Eleventh Doctor episodes, "The Time of Angels" and "Flesh and Stone". Created by writer Steven Moffat, they resemble the stone angel statues that can be seen in some Christian cemeteries. When they are not being observed by another sentient being, they can move very quickly and silently, but when they are being observed they become "quantum-locked", occupying a single position in space. In this state, they are frozen and indestructible. They cannot suppress this reaction. If two Weeping Angels were to look at each other at the same time, they would be trapped in stone form forever. To prevent this, they often cover their eyes when freezing - this makes them look like they are weeping.

So if I suddenly disappear, just know that the Angel in my basement probably got me and I'm now living in 1901 or something. I just thought I ought to tell you. I do hope that if the Angel does attack, Brian will save me. Or Dr. Who.

Anyway, I'm off to do some Spanish. Peace.

-M


1 comment:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Oh just thanks, Megan!! Now I've got weeping angels in my head again. Good thing my Bryan is back in town this week...you know, just in case when I'm in bed late at night I start freaking out that we have one in OUR basement. Man, those things are creepy!!