Friday, January 14, 2011

Don't make fun of the owl

Harry Potter is my imaginary boyfriend. I do have a real one, I promise. But I grew up with Harry, and ya, pretty much has a special place in my heart.

You might think this is the DMF about my Harry Potter fetish. But it's not. We are not yet to the climax of this series.

I would like to introduce you to Hedwig. Harry's pet. This is a life-sized stuffed animal of a great snowy owl. I know the eyes are sort of on the creepy side, but I really do love this thing. Don't make fun.

Photobucket

I gave it away... sad I know. But I am trying to declutter my life. And Hedwig is really big anyway. And she ended up dying in number 7, so I suppose it's symbolic in a way.

-M
And I would also like to remind you that I have a writing blog here.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I want an owl so badly! I looked online for one but couldn't find a stuffed toy one that would suffice my desire. I love yours!