Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm not too tired for this...


Today is the fourth day in the last month of the year of two thousand ten in the year of our Lord.

Do you know what that means?

I went on my first date with Brian 1 month ago.

Mmmmm yes, I have learned a lot about myself (and about this amazing person) in the last few weeks. The main thing is that I am in love with Brian. It's a good thing to learn.

I know what some of you are wondering! But what about Elder Hill?

Well... I don't know.

Good thing I do not need to know right now. I just know that I love being with Brian, and I love him. And I feel I need to tell the world about this. Because it is so fantasical and magical. And a lot of other adjectives that have eluded my sleep depraved mind.

Good night, folks!

-Meg

No comments: