Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Count Your Blessings!

Hola! I have the urge to write in Spanish, but I'm not even close to being competent enough.

Today is a happy Tuesday! My classes were alright. Choir was fantastic, as usual. That always ends too quickly.

Right now I'm working at The Chronicle. So ya, that's a hint to check it out. We're pretty much the best student paper out there. But I'm not bragging or anything.

I ran on the indoor track today at the field house. It was so refreshing to just run and run and run until I could hardly go any longer! I didn't keep track of time or distance. I was simply running because I can. I am lucky to have a body that can be mobile and working. That is a blessing I don't want to take for granted.

Another blessing: I will be able to pay my tuition bill all by myself. No student loans, and only a little scholarship. I'm proud of myself. All that hard work really paid off!

Another blessing: Institute is so uplifting. I'm taking two classes, and I don't regret that for a second. My LDS history class is so inspiration and informative I just might retake it! And Book of Mormon is just a classic feel-good class.

Anyway, today I feel especially blessed, and I just had to share with the world! Life is good! The good Lord loves me! And He loves you too!

-Meg

No comments: