Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just me being random and bananas

Today I felt like I could do anything and everything. It's mostly on account of exercising, I think. I lifted weights and rowed and crunched until my body was trembling and I felt that my middle section was going to collapse. This is good.

The snow was also a blessing, and I slid around just a bit and swore just a bit. I grocery shopped and cooked with Sam and homeworked. (Still working on that, actually.)

I wrote, and then thought of something funny to add after the fact. (I do that every time I write something that I think is clever.)

I'm working on not using parenthetical so much. (Sorry).

OK, there was some happy weirdness for ya'll. Just had to get it out into the cyber world, because that is what I do.

-Meg

No comments: