Monday, July 12, 2010

Meg goes to P-town




I know it may seem unusual, a die-hard Ute that I am, but I did in fact go down to P-town this past weekend! And I actually did have a wonderful time. I went to visit my friend Alexis!

We rode bikes, goofed around on the two streets that make up down-town Provo. We played Killer Bunnies (which a really weird, but cool card game.)

We woke up early and went on a photo shoot. Alexis is an amazing photographer!

Then we went to Bridal Veil Falls and out to lunch at the amazing Zoupas. Below are some photos for your enjoyment:

I love this one! We totally found this urban boardwalk that was scary, but cool.
I love the mail... and when I got home I had a letter! Imagine that.


She just told me to look sassy! hahaha
I love the blue-white window. It looks like it's glowing or something!
This is one of my favorites because I love the symmetry.

-Megan





1 comment:

Alexis said...

Thanks for coming!