Sunday, May 30, 2010

Missings

I was going to write a post about an incident I had today, but then I got the distinct impression that I should not. So I did not.

Mr. Hill is home. Or Elder Hill? I don't know what to call him these days. Maybe just Paul for now.

He was so jet lagged that he fell asleep while talking to me on the phone. It didn't help that he was still under the influence of his sleeping pill, which he took to help him on the long flight home. But from what I could gather from his slurred speech-- he had a great time in Israel. Next he has his mission... 23 days left. Okay, I just got a little nauseated when I thought of that.

Paul is my best friend. I can't believe that he's actually growing up and moving on.

I really don't want to be one of those girls who whines and moans as she counts down the seconds until her missionary comes home. But now that I'm almost-kinda-but not really- in that position, I almost understand why. Do not worry, I won't turn this blog until a bawl fest. Some times I just need to get it out there! I am going to miss him!

Anyway, I'm tired. I'm excited for Memorial Day! Mmmm BBQ with the family down the street!

Good night.

-just little old Me(g)

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I know what you're going through. Super hard to say bye to Karsen and I cried for 3 days. Now Ryan leaves 16 days and don't want to do it again.

So, I declare we have an excursion so great that it will make us forget all of our missionary problems!