Thursday, May 6, 2010

12:25 a.m.


I am done! But I don't feel like it. I don't even have time to adjust to any changes. I don't like change. I started a new job, and I am taking summer classes. I'm not having a summer; that's alright though, at least I'll graduate sooner.

What's in store for the summer?

Nutrition (this will probably make me go crazy about my eating habits), Cross-culture communication (this should be thrilling, especially since the Tim James affair), English 2600 online (this will be interesting... I just want to get it out of the way though) and International Children's literature.

I can't wait for the fall, though.

Syntax, phonology, creative writing, Spanish and probably choir! I think I need to take a math class or something... so much language! (I never thought I'd say that).

I would usually write a post about how I've learned so much this year, and all that jazz, but I don't feel like it. Now I'm just rambling on about life instead of going to bed. My schedule is getting way out of whack... I am no longer a freshman, which is nice, but I never really was one to begin with.

Mr. Hill turned 19. Whooo hoo! He can go on his mission to Fiji now. 48 days. Not like I'm counting. He has to go to Israel first though. He is singing there with the University of Utah singers.

Alright, enough rambling. Good night folks.

-Meg

P.S. my buddy missi started a blog. If you feel like laughing, click here. If you want to remain in a somber mood, then don't bother. :D

No comments: