1. Enjoy a Holiday Mint Blast from Sonic
2. Scrapbook like a mad-woman
3. Collage (It's not college-- that's what I'm escaping. I mean collaging: a technique of composing a work of art by pasting on a single surface various materials not normally associated with one another, as newspaper clippings, parts of photographs, theater tickets, and fragments of an envelope.)
4. Learn a new piano song
5. Read a good book
6. File all my notes from this past semester in my note-filing box that I've filled with notes from classes ever since I ever started takin notes in classes. I understand this behavior is OCD, but I love the feeling of having a myriad of knowledge right at my fingertips. As if I'll ever look at those notes again.
7. Play (speed) scrabble with my sisters and hopefully my cousins.
8. Sleep in.
9. Play in the snow.
10. Write a play or two.