Sunday, November 22, 2009

4 am Bedtimes



What a crazy weekend! That’s all I can say. Tasha and Curtis came up to the U and hung out with Paul and me. Can you say blast off?

Stayed up until 4 a.m. Friday night watching Star Trek and Little Women (The version our high school did last year). This is epic considering Tasha and Paul had a pretty steamy few stage kisses.


The next day we made a music video and took many pictures. (Thank you Ana for letting me borrow your camera)! The link to the epic show will be forthcoming, fear not dear fans.





I do love this picture of me. (A rare good one)




Paul! Such a goof ball!



Tasha! So daring and dashing and independent!



Curtis! Such a happy guy.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner! I’m so glad.

-M

(Edit) Here is the link to the video we made. Or look on the side bar. That works too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNvMaVey9Iw

No comments: