Monday, April 2, 2012

Crazier


So another year of General Conference has come and gone. I love it, even though I fall asleep almost every session.

I love being with my family, and with Sam, of course. There was the perfect mix of sun and rain, comfy and formal.

My days lately have been stressful, but very happy. Finals are approaching. My last finals, for a while, anyway. I want to go to graduate school, but I'm going to work for a while first. I don't know what I would want to go into, and Sam will be in school. I'm really ready for a break from school. I want get in the workplace and do something instead.

I'm still looking for a job, and trying not to get frustrated and discouraged. I wish I had more time to devote to job hunting. But it will come, soon enough.

Wedding plans are coming along! Bridesmaid dresses are ordered, I still get weird looks when I tell people my most prominent colors are cream, ivory, and biege. Just stay with me, people. I have some olive and sage green in there too. Not every wedding has to be hot pink and lime green.

I should also mention that I loved the Hunger Games will all my soul. Because Katniss is an awesome lady, and the story freakin' rocks. And I was with my dear Sam.

This post took me two days to write. Seriously people, I am so wonderfully busy!

-Meg

No comments: