Monday, April 9, 2012

NOLA or bust!

In two days I'm headed down to New Orleans. Don't roll your eyes. I'm really going down for educational purposes. We're attending the American Copy Editors Society conference.

The days leading up to this big journey have been stressful, and I'm far from out of the woods, but it will be so nice to get out town for a while and learn about something near and dear to my heart -- grammar.


In other news, I've been baking again! I still can't manage to do my muffins/cupcakes every week, but I try to do some here and there. I just can't wait until I have some free time to actually clean my house and do my laundry. But I know I'm never truly happy unless I'm doing something.

In old news, I'm still very in love with my dear Sam. He is so amazing. His family is pretty great too. I got to spend Easter Sunday with them, and it was a blast! Easter is such a happy holiday. It's a time of renewal, rebirth, and refreshment. I love spending time with those I love as I think about the Savior.

-Meg

No comments: