Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Love the lights

It's still really weird for me that I'm actually getting married. I am uber happy, of course, but some days it just doesn't feel real, and it feels really far away. It's so odd that so many people would do all this stuff for me and help me plan this huge celebration called a wedding. Really, for me? So many friends and family are excited for me, but I can't help but wonder why.

I guess I am usually giddy about weddings, but I just don't expect other people to be, too. And it's so odd to think that's its my wedding -- our wedding, really -- not my cousin's, not one out of a magazine, not one in a movie. It's ours.

My wedding colors are cream, beige, sage and olive greens, and a wee bit of plum.

Sam's been more involved than I think most grooms are. This is good, because I can't stand being parted from him for long.

Anyway,

Today was one of those days where I can't decide if it's a good day or a bad day. I can't find my student ID card, but one of my classes was cancelled. My computer is working again, so I can blog and do homework better. I've also been really grumpy and slightly emotional. But you know, I'm a girl. It's what we do.



In other news,

I'm obsessed with this song. You should listen to it a few times, and then listen to the other remixes. I hardly ever post music on my blog, so you know this is good.

-Meg


No comments: