Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Much Fun and Love


It's 1 a.m. I have a paper to finesse and a presentation to prepare. So what is the most logical thing to do? Simple: do a blog post.

I had arguably one of the best weekends of my life. Considering it was the weekend before the end of the semester, that's pretty phenomenal if you ask me.

Relief Society retreat was so much fun. I've always loved the sisters in our ward, but we really bonded Friday night. We swam through each other souls. Laughs, pillow fights, secrets, swimming, games... ya, not much sleep happening. We joked about picking up some "Mans" in Midway, but it really didn't happen. I mean, after all it was a girls' night!



So I came home and went to Mr. Hill's recital! He rocks. I'm going to miss him with mounds and mounds of muchness.

Then... {drum roll please!}

I headed home for LINDSEY'S PROM!

She is the prom queen. Yes. She is the prom queen. I'm going to say it again: "She is the prom queen! "Behold:

I will post more pictures later, because I took about 300 pictures. I'm going to select about 17 to post here. Why 17 you ask? Why such a random number? Well, on Sunday Lindsey turned 17 years of age. I love her! I was so happy that I could come home and be there on her special weekend. (Ya, she had way too much attention this weekend. Luckily she's so humble and gracious: any other girl would probably be super annoying after all is said and done.)

(I feel bad that I'm leaving my other sister out, but I'm going to devote a post or two to her in the future, because she is amazing too. It just so happens that Lindsey took over the weekend.)

School ends on Wednesday. Will I be able to make it? I know not, but I love you all. Happy Spring!

-just little old Me(g)

No comments: